A store manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff. They will be reporting to the Operation Manager.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc).
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as per the requirements.
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance.
- Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Customer management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to develop and maintain different systems such as : Task Management, Inventory, POS.. etc.
- Based in Riyadh.
Employment Type :