An account specialist helps manage all forms of financial accounts within an organization. Accounting specialists keep accurate records of both accounts payable and accounts receivable, communicate with lenders, clients, and suppliers, and assist with daily, monthly, and yearly accounting activities and projects.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Prepare VAT statement.
- Perform audit on all purchase orders and invoices and manage requisition vouchers.
- Administer and process all transactions for vouchers and maintain invoices for ledgers and reconcile all financial statements.
- Analyze all accounting processes and make appropriate corrections as required.
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to supplies and inventory.
- Assisting the accounting department in daily, monthly, and annual activities, including generating financial reports, preparing taxes, and assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Speaking with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner.
- Communicating with clients to discuss account statuses, charges, or discrepancies.
- Proven 2 years experience as a Accounting Specialist.
- Knowledge in cost Accounting Skill.
- Fast Learner and has critical thinking in managing workflow.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic preferred.
- A deep love for great coffee, food, and exceptional customer experiences.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Based in Riyadh and flexible.
Employment Type :